For those who have already finished Falling Through Trees, here are some great study group questions for the first book in the Kate Harriman series of “sisters, suicide and secrets”:
1. Did you move away from the town that you grew up in? If so, how did it feel when you returned ‘home’ again?
2. What does a ‘small town’ feel like? What’s good about it?
3. Did you like Kate in the beginning? If not, when did you start to like her as a person and a woman?
4. Molly learned that her husband dated her sister before they had met, but never confronted him with the information. Would you be able to keep silent with this knowledge?
5. Who is the ideal husband? Jack or Ethan
Feel free to send me any answers to firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d love to get your feedback, particularly as I start the process of storyboarding and writing the second novel.