Novelist | Coach & Editor | Entrepreneur
- Author of two women’s fiction books: Falling Through Trees and This Side of Perfect, Books #1 and 2 in the Kate Fox Series, pen name Crystal Cole
- Author of one collection of historical memoir, The Days of Not So Long Ago
- Editor of two published works: The Debutante’s Guide to Wall Street and #RelationshipGoals, as well as one completed but unpublished work: Thirteen Months: One Marine’s Story of Vietnam
- Currently editing two memoirs and providing weekly coaching for new writers
- Teacher of memoir writing for seniors and kids creative writing
- Beyond the world of writing: wife & mother, runner and beach-lover, and so much more in a woman who is hell-bent on learning, loving, and ultimately, letting go.
If you are a new writer with a story inside that’s been waiting to come out, contact Crystal at CrystalColeBooks@gmail.com! She will care about your story as much as you do, and provide the most reliable and economical editing/coaching support you will find anywhere.
Workshops and Classes
Crystal teaches Kids’ Creative Writing classes and Adult Writing/Memoir Classes. With a passion for both writing and teaching, she loves the opportunity to spark interest, imagination, and creativity in others who enjoy the ever-changing craft of story-telling.